If who have recently got a new PC or a laptop with Windows 8 and are not really comfortable with its new interface, then here’s a good news for you. Start Menu 8 which is designed by IO Bit is the software that will take you back to your comfort zone of classic Windows Start menu (present up to Win 7), plus will also provide you with stylish options to customize your Start menu. With this software, the Windows 8 users can login straightaway to the desktop while avoiding boot to the Metro start page altogether. You can apply some wonderful Start button icons and even customize the Start menu by creating different groups and adding items to them. The beauty of this software is that apart from Windows 8, it can even be used on systems with Windows XP, Vista, and 7. (more…)
- How to downgrade Windows 10 to Windows 8?
- How do you go back to Windows 8.1 or 7 after installing Windows 10?
- Battle of the fastest among Windows 8 & Windows 10
- Tips and tricks on increasing productivity in Windows 8.1
- Enterprises should dump their Windows 8.1 deployment plan, says Gartner
- Skype stops updates for the Windows 8 app on the end of the first week of July
- Tricks to make Windows 8 work like Windows XP
- Windows 8 & 8.1 beats up XP this June!
- How to check for and turn on Windows 8 update
- 7 Tips To Save You From Widows 8.1