Right now the hardest aspect to nail down is the performance of the Windows 10. Testing this new operating system which is going to ship on July 29th may not be as simple as a walk in the park. Why? Because the general public won’t have the basic idea of how to install the basic RTM version. As per most of the analyst, the software and hardware expert Microsoft is quite mum with regard to the various under the required changes. (more…)
- How to downgrade Windows 10 to Windows 8?
- How do you go back to Windows 8.1 or 7 after installing Windows 10?
- Battle of the fastest among Windows 8 & Windows 10
- Tips and tricks on increasing productivity in Windows 8.1
- Enterprises should dump their Windows 8.1 deployment plan, says Gartner
- Skype stops updates for the Windows 8 app on the end of the first week of July
- Tricks to make Windows 8 work like Windows XP
- Windows 8 & 8.1 beats up XP this June!
- How to check for and turn on Windows 8 update
- 7 Tips To Save You From Widows 8.1