From the Start screen you can go to the Windows Store. Here you can find familiar, new and popular apps. It is easy to discover new apps with New releases, Top free, Top paid, and All stars lists or you can even see a list of recommended Picks for you. You can also browse through the different categories. Apps are grouped together by type, making it easier to browse rather than searching directly. (more…)
- How to downgrade Windows 10 to Windows 8?
- How do you go back to Windows 8.1 or 7 after installing Windows 10?
- Battle of the fastest among Windows 8 & Windows 10
- Tips and tricks on increasing productivity in Windows 8.1
- Enterprises should dump their Windows 8.1 deployment plan, says Gartner
- Skype stops updates for the Windows 8 app on the end of the first week of July
- Tricks to make Windows 8 work like Windows XP
- Windows 8 & 8.1 beats up XP this June!
- How to check for and turn on Windows 8 update
- 7 Tips To Save You From Widows 8.1