Info about Windows 8 has been trickling in piece by piece and we’ve been learning about all kinds of drastic design changes, like the lack of plug-in support for Metro, the new blue screen of death and now, the unthinkable; Windows 8 is replacing their decades-old BIOS boot sequence. You know, that good old grey-text-on-black-background, press-f12-for-boot-menu screen. It’s gone. Forever. Replaced by some new-agey “Graphical User Interface” thing that all the kids are used to. It’s a crying shame.
- How to downgrade Windows 10 to Windows 8?
- How do you go back to Windows 8.1 or 7 after installing Windows 10?
- Battle of the fastest among Windows 8 & Windows 10
- Tips and tricks on increasing productivity in Windows 8.1
- Enterprises should dump their Windows 8.1 deployment plan, says Gartner
- Skype stops updates for the Windows 8 app on the end of the first week of July
- Tricks to make Windows 8 work like Windows XP
- Windows 8 & 8.1 beats up XP this June!
- How to check for and turn on Windows 8 update
- 7 Tips To Save You From Widows 8.1