It has been more than a week since you have installed Windows 10 and you feel that the new OS (Operating System) is lacking something and is not working right for you. It could be the mission critical program or the Start Menu that is less tacky or the new Cortana is somewhat creeping you. So, if these are the common aspects which are really making you unhappy with the Windows 10 version, then it is high time for you to downgrade to the previous version of the OS. (more…)
- How do you go back to Windows 8.1 or 7 after installing Windows 10?
- Battle of the fastest among Windows 8 & Windows 10
- Tips and tricks on increasing productivity in Windows 8.1
- Enterprises should dump their Windows 8.1 deployment plan, says Gartner
- Skype stops updates for the Windows 8 app on the end of the first week of July
- Tricks to make Windows 8 work like Windows XP
- Windows 8 & 8.1 beats up XP this June!
- How to check for and turn on Windows 8 update
- 7 Tips To Save You From Widows 8.1
- Windows 8’s Security Measures – Learn To Use Them