There’s been much discussion about a Microsoft mandate for its new Windows 8 operating system, which requires that devices with ARM processors carry a controversial feature known as Secure Boot. This feature will limit the range of operating systems that can be used on the device. The information was discovered in an update to the ‘Windows 8 Hardware Certification Requirements’ documentation, published back in December. (more…)
- How to downgrade Windows 10 to Windows 8?
- How do you go back to Windows 8.1 or 7 after installing Windows 10?
- Battle of the fastest among Windows 8 & Windows 10
- Tips and tricks on increasing productivity in Windows 8.1
- Enterprises should dump their Windows 8.1 deployment plan, says Gartner
- Skype stops updates for the Windows 8 app on the end of the first week of July
- Tricks to make Windows 8 work like Windows XP
- Windows 8 & 8.1 beats up XP this June!
- How to check for and turn on Windows 8 update
- 7 Tips To Save You From Widows 8.1