The next new feature of the upcoming Windows 8 operating system has been revealed: Windows Aero Auto-Colorization. What does it mean? It basically means that Aero will change the colorization of Windows automatically based on the underlying color. If you have green background, for instance a green desktop wallpaper, then the window color will also be set to colors in that spectrum. (more…)
- How to downgrade Windows 10 to Windows 8?
- How do you go back to Windows 8.1 or 7 after installing Windows 10?
- Battle of the fastest among Windows 8 & Windows 10
- Tips and tricks on increasing productivity in Windows 8.1
- Enterprises should dump their Windows 8.1 deployment plan, says Gartner
- Skype stops updates for the Windows 8 app on the end of the first week of July
- Tricks to make Windows 8 work like Windows XP
- Windows 8 & 8.1 beats up XP this June!
- How to check for and turn on Windows 8 update
- 7 Tips To Save You From Widows 8.1