It is one thing to read and talk about Microsoft’s upcoming operating system Windows 8, and an entirely other thing to see it in action. If you are interested in Windows 8 you – by now – must have seen the less than five minute long preview that made the rounds a few days ago. But four minutes is not really enough to showcase a new operating system like Windows 8, even if it is only the touch UI, tablet UI, mobile UI or whatever you would call it at this point in time. Microsoft have released a 32 minute video of the Windows 8 partner preview event in Taipei, Taiwan at Computex 2011. Microsoft corporate Vice president Mike Anguilo demonstrates Windows 8 live, and we have it all on tape.
- How to downgrade Windows 10 to Windows 8?
- How do you go back to Windows 8.1 or 7 after installing Windows 10?
- Battle of the fastest among Windows 8 & Windows 10
- Tips and tricks on increasing productivity in Windows 8.1
- Enterprises should dump their Windows 8.1 deployment plan, says Gartner
- Skype stops updates for the Windows 8 app on the end of the first week of July
- Tricks to make Windows 8 work like Windows XP
- Windows 8 & 8.1 beats up XP this June!
- How to check for and turn on Windows 8 update
- 7 Tips To Save You From Widows 8.1